Centennial Fountain in Wilmette
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people standing by the fountain?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of Centennial Fountain outside Wilmette Village Hall and surrounding area in the central business district. The fountain and the new village hall building were dedicated in 1972. Also visible in the photograph is The Wilmette Bank, Schultz Dry Cleaner, Lotions Potions Parfums & Puffs, and Schneider's Shoe Store.
- Photographer unknown.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Wilmette Village Center 01
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0763911552738 Longitude: -87.7074991055393
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930