Marion Miller, James Park, Jr., Will Marry Soon
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Aug 1939, p. 26
- Media Type
- Item Type
- of Miss Marion Miller of Wilmette and James R. Park, Jr., of Evanston. The ceremony will take place at St. Joseph's church in Wilmette, with the assisting pastor, the Rev. Joseph Schmei, officiating. The bride's parents are Mr. and Mrs. John J. Miller, 1501 Washington avenue.
All of the attendants are from Wilmette. Mrs. John N. Miller, sister-in-law of the bride, will be matron of honor, and Miss Lucille Krause and Miss Virginia Corrigan will be bridesmaids. Robert Miller, brother of the bride, will serve as best man and John Welter and John N. Miller will usher.
The bridegroom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John R. Parks of Evanston.
- Date of Publication
- 17 Aug 1939
- Personal Name(s)
- Miller, Marion ; Park, James
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930