Wilmette Pharmacy, 1907
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Postcard shows a view of the Wilmette Pharmacy at the southwest corner of the intersection of Green Bay Road and Wilmette Avenue. A horse and buggy stands on Wilmette Avenue. The card is an advertisement for the pharmacy, H. K. Snider, proprietor.
- Card is addressed on the reverse to Mrs. Herbert Mulford, 931 Twelfth [12th] St.
- Date of Publication
- 16 Nov 1907
- Local identifier
- Business No. 25
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.075093091445 Longitude: -87.7081629522705
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Reproduction Notes
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930