Lyman Drugs northwest corner of Wilmette and Central Avenues, Wilmette, Illinois, 1948.
- Kuiken, Bill, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View looks east down Wilmette Avenue. Also visible in the photograph is Encyclopedia Britannica Films, Jewel and a dry goods store.
- The photographer's stamp is on the reverse of the photograph. Photo by Bill Kuiken, 1337 Washington Ave., Wilmette, Ill.
- Date of Original
- June 1948
- Personal Name(s)
- Kuiken, William R., 1931-2001
- Local identifier
- Business No.14
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0768689634949 Longitude: -87.7069613226319
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930