Lyman Pharmacy at 4th Street & Linden Avenues in 1956
- Booty, Dorothy Bell, d.1981 (aka Mrs. C. Randall Booty), Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View of Lyman Pharmacy on the northwest corner of Fourth Street and Linden Avenues. This business district is also known as Linden Square. Linden Store for Men and Wests Sports Shop can also be seen.
- It is unknown whether the publishing company still exists or whether copyright is retained by it or a successor company.
- Place of Publication
- 315 Maple Avenue, Wilmette, Illinois
- Date of Publication
- 27 Sep 1956
- Local identifier
- Business No.7
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0739383497743 Longitude: -87.6921448000336
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930