Cast of a play given in Library Hall
- Dibble, Harvey M. , 1862-1947, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A play under the direction of Miss Anna Law was given as a fundraiser for the library.
- Standing in the back row: (left to right) George W. Springer, Edward Billingslea, Mrs. John Spear (nee Gertrude Drury), Court Taylor, Paul Panushka, Miss Anna Law, John Spear, John Panushka. Seated (left to right) Mrs. J. Melville Brown (nee Lillian Crocker), Albert Billingslea and Mrs. Charles Dingee (nee Leanora Panushka). Lying on the floor is John Ling.
- Date of Original
- About 1895
Width: 7 px
Height: 8.5 px
- Local identifier
- People No. 4
- Language of Item
- H. M. Dibble, Co., Box 845, Chicago, Illinois. No.450, Series C.
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930