Cast of a play given in Library Hall in Wilmette
- H. M. Dibble, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Cast of a play given as a fund raising event for the library. Play was under the direction of Miss Anna Law. Standing in the back row are: (left to right) George W. Springer, Edward Billingslea, Gertrude Drury (aka Mrs. John Spear), Court Taylor, Paul Panushka, Miss Law, John Spear, John Panushka. Seated (left to right): Lillian Crocker (aka Mrs. J. Melville Brown), Albert Billingslea and Leanora Panushka (aka Mrs. Charles Dingee). Lying on the floor is John Ling.
- Stamp on reverse: H. M. Dibble Co., Box 845, Chicago, Ill., No.450, Series C.
- Date of Publication
Width: 8.5 in
Height: 7 in
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930