Lambrecht Jewelers still aim to delight 120 years later
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 10 May 2012, p. 15
- Carol Goddard, Photographer
- Carol Goddard, Author
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Lambrecht Jewelers is celebrating its 120th year in business during may with a discount to customers. William Lambrecht, greatgrandfather of current owners Beth and Matt Lambrecht, started the business in 1892 in Chiago. The Wilmette store opened in 1955. Photograph Beth and Matt Lambrecht.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- 10 May 2012
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0763593012644 Longitude: -87.7055880316162
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930