The Growth of Wilmette: additions and annexations, 1883-1911
- Henderson, Charles Clinton, Cartographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Small maps showing area in 1883-1911 including 1883-1886 ; 1889-1890; 1906-1911.
- Lake Michigan; Gage's Pier; Gage's Addition 1886; Cty. Annexation 1883; Paull's Addition 1889' Paul's Addition; 1890; Llewellyn Park or Hillville; Accrued Beach due to Park and Pier line of 1872; Line of 1947; Washington Park; Pier; 1908-Wilmette Harbor; North Shore channel of the Sanitary District of Chicago; Baxter's addition 1906; addition 1911.
- Local identifier
- Maps 1.6
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930