1137 Forest Ave., Wilmette, Illinois.
- Mystery Question
- Was the Tank House meant to hold water?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Tank house at the rear of the Law house, 12th and Forest
- In pencil on the reverse, "Tank house at rear of Law residence, 12th and Forest." Stamped on the reverse, "A copy by H. J. Steffens Studio at 807 Ridge, Wilmette.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Houses, old-8
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.079926850923 Longitude: -87.7069613226319
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930