Results

We found
4
matching items
  • Glencoe News: Mr. Livingston of Hubbard Woods has purchased the rectory building from St. Elisabeth Church and will move it to Hubbard Woods
    Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 27 Jun 1912, p. 12, column 2     ...
    Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 27 Jun 1912, p. 12, column 2   ...
  • View at Prairie and Central
        On reverse: "Prarie & Central 1950". Stamped: "Photo by Bill Kuiken, 1337 Washington, Wilmette, Illinois."
      On reverse: "Prarie & Central 1950". Stamped: "Photo by Bill Kuiken, 1337 ...
  • View Prairie and Central St.
        View of a small house up on a trailer for moving at Prairie and Central St., Wilmette, Illinois...
      View of a small house up on a trailer for moving at ...
  • Council orders intake pipe repaired at once
    Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 13 Jun 1912, Section 1, p. 1     City council awarded a contract to repair the broken water intake pipe to Joseph G. Falcon. Mayor Paden appointed Rev. George Craig Stewart, John W. Thompson and Henry J. Wallingford to the library board. George S. Moore was appointed as master plumber of the plumbers' board of examiners. Edwin A. ...
    Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 13 Jun 1912, Section 1, p. 1   City council awarded a contract to repair the broken water intake pipe ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit