Library display of early editions of Charles Dickens with figurines of the characters
- Fitch, Rebecca, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Caption: "Early editions of the works of Charles Dickens, owned by Mrs. C. E. Fitch, 1033 Elmwood Ave., and figurines of Dickens' characters make up the current exhibit in the Wilmette Ave. entrance display cabinets at Wilmette Public Library."
- Photograph published in Wilmette Life October 24, 1957.
- Place of Publication
- 1033 Elmwood Ave., Wilmette, Illinois
- Date of Original
- 24 October 1957
- Local identifier
- Library 1950-1959 No.29
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07475 Longitude: -87.70923
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930