Cast of a play given in Library Hall
- Dibble, Harvey M. , 1862-1947, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A play under the direction of Miss Anna Law was given as a fundraiser for the library.
- Standing in the back row: (left to right) George W. Springer, Edward Billingslea, Mrs. John Spear (nee Gertrude Drury), Court Taylor, Paul Panushka, Miss Anna Law, John Spear, John Panushka. Seated (left to right) Mrs. J. Melville Brown (nee Lillian Crocker), Albert Billingslea and Mrs. Charles Dingee (nee Leanora Panushka). Lying on the floor is John Ling.
- Date of Original:
- About 1895
Width: 7 px
Height: 8.5 px
- Local identifier:
- People No. 4
- Language of Item:
- H. M. Dibble, Co., Box 845, Chicago, Illinois. No.450, Series C.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue