First library building in Wilmette
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of the first library building in Wilmette which was located on the corner of Wilmette and Central avenues. It was known originally as the "Elmwood Library Association" becoming a public library in 1901. In 1904 the collection was moved to the new Carnegie Library of Wilmette building.
- "Library Hall now plumbing shop."
- Date of Original
- About 1901
- Local identifier
- Library 1900 No.1
- Language of Item
- Philip Huguenin
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930