- Wilmette Historical Museum, Author
- Media Type:
- History of 1234 Ashland Avenue, Wilmette. Included in Wilmette Historical Museum's Spring Housewalk. "Historic Homes Transformed"
- Local identifier:
- Description found in House Binders, Wilmette Library Local History Room
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Wilmette Historical Museum
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue