- Howard Fochler, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Dr. John Walsh (right) shows Edward Freedman how to operate a book projector for the ill or disabled, while Mrs. Sam Pfeffer who borrowed the machine from the Wilmette Public Library looks on.
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Pfeffer, Mrs. Sam Freedman, Edward, Walsh, John, Dr.
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930