Youth grants do big things in small ways
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 Sep 2012, p. 13, 18
- Michael Jarecki, Photographer
Kathy Routliffe, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Wilmette youth services grants provide funds to meet teens' social, emotional and safety needs. Comments by Amy O'Leary, executive director of Haven Youth and Family Services of Wilmette; Cynthia Doucette, executive director of the Warming House Youth Center; and Karen Funari, director at Youth Connection. Comments by Will Daniels who served on the Wilmette Youth Commission which formerly awarded the grants to youth agencies. Comments by Wilmette village spokesman John Prejzner. Prejzner is the assistant to Wilmette Village Manager Tim Frenzer, and is coordinating this year's process. Comments by Village President, Chris Canning. Groups outside Wilmette also merit grants if they are in New Trier Township. Photograph Andrew Textor, 16, of Wilmette.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication:
- 6 Sep 2012
- Corporate Name(s):
- Warming House Youth Center ; Haven Youth and Family Services ; Youth Connection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue