St. Francis Xavier School: Scholastic Book Fair
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Jan 2008, p. 23, 24
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Cindy Krizman and Marie Rembert, co-chairs of last month's St. Francis Xavier Scholastic Book Fair, wish to thank the many parents and students who contributed to its success.
•Registration has begun for new summer programs for children ages 3 to 6. Camps will run from 9-11:30 a.m. June 15 through July 24, as follows:
Junior crusaders (3- and 4-year-olds): two-day option (Tuesday, Thursday) $240; three-day option (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) $360; five-day option (Monday through Friday) $600.
Crusaders (5- and 6-year-olds): three-day option (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) $360; five-day option (Monday through Friday) $600.
•The healthy green bag lunch menu has been updated for winter. New entrees for January include a harvest salad with organic lettuce, apples, cranberries, sunflower seeds and cheese; a fiesta salad with organic lettuce, black beans, sweet corn and cheese; and an Asian salad with grilled chicken, organic lettuce, shelled edamame and mandarin oranges.
•The next meeting of Moms and Tots will be from 9-11 a.m. Jan. 23. Contact Ann Ponzi or Courtney Mulvihill with questions.
•School will be closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
•The school science fair, in which sixth- through eighth-graders display their projects, is set for Tuesday and Wednesday.
•Dress-down day for January birthdays will be Jan. 22.
The "Crusaders Tonight Talent Show" is scheduled for Jan. 28.
- Date of Publication:
- 17 Jan 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Francis Xavier School
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Sun-Times Media
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue