Central School: School closed Monday for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Jan 2008, p. 19, 21
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Friday is an early release day at 12:15 p.m. (10:20 a.m. for kindergarten). School is closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. day.
•Club Central registration begins Friday and closes Jan. 23. Classes begin Feb. 2.
•The Junior Great Books program began this week. For more information about the program, contact Lisa Aiken
•The International Club welcomes anyone interested in joining for the free monthly foreign film screenings. Contact Lynn Alberding
•Consider volunteering to be a cafeteria volunteer for one of the open slots in winter and spring. Contact Maureen Fagan
•Playground volunteers are still needed during winter and spring. Sign up by the day or month, if possible, or by individual dates, for 11:45 a.m. to 1:05 p.m. shifts. Contact Beth Gordon to volunteer.
•Preparations for this year's yearbook are under way. Now is the time to submit pictures from the many school activities so far this year. For further information, including other ways to submit photos, contact Sarah Jacobs
- Date of Publication:
- 17 Jan 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- Central Elementary School
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Sun-Times Media
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue