Links welcomes six new board members
- The Wilmette Beacon (Northbrook, Illinois), 15 Aug 2012, p. 6
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Photograph of Links board members Larura Fine, Emily Zadifokk, Peggy Orloff, Yvonne Hurlbutt, Piper Rothschild, Sarah Wagoner, Tracy Katz Muhl, Noy Frial, Linda Given Welch, Steve Sondheimer, Donna Elrod, Kathleen Lloyd-Jones, Debbie Morton, Matt Goldstick and Loren Hutter. Links-North Shore Youth Health Service aims to help young people make informed, responsible decisions about their health, well-being and sexuality.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication:
- 15 Aug 2012
- Corporate Name(s):
- Links-North Shore Youth Health Service
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue