Exhibit raises thorny questions over security, individual rights
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 26 Jul 2012, p. 19, 21
- Mike Isaacs, Author
Joel Lerner, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Anna Slafer of the International Spy Museum talks about the Chicago-area premiere of "Spies, Traitors, and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America" at the Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center, 9603 Woods Drive, Skokie.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication:
- 26 Jul 2012
- Corporate Name(s):
- Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue