View of Wilmette after the Palm Sunday Tornado on March 28, 1920, No.32
- Mystery Question:
Where was this house located in Wilmette?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- View of the village hall after the tornado of 1920.
- Full name of photographer unknown.
- In pencil on reverse: Photo by Wald. Waidner's house and yard after the cyclone of 1919 [sic].
- Date of Original:
- 28 March 1920
- Local identifier:
- Tornado 32
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Image can be reproduced with credit to Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue