Mural in Wilmette Village Hall 1948
- Bill Kuiken, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View of mural depicting Central School, Village Hall, St. Joseph Church and an Indian Trail tree. The mural was formerly in the Wilmette Village Hall.
- Mural is now located at the Wilmette Historical Museum.
- Stamped on the reverse "Photo by Bill Kuiken, 1337 Washington, Wilmette, IL"
- Date of Publication
- Jun 1948
- Personal Name(s)
- Kuiken, William R., 1931-2001
- Local identifier
- Village Hall 16
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0762637391405 Longitude: -87.7075621374512
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930