Winnetka Park District: Elder Beach is safe
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 5 Jul 2012, p. 12
- Curtis Lehmkuhl, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Winnetka Park District is disputing a recently released report by the National Resources Defense Council that claimed the beach at Elder Lane Park had one of the highest bacterial levels in the country. Photograph John Shea, recreation supervisor for the Winnetka Park District.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication:
- 5 Jul 2012
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue