New Trier musicians perform to help charter schools
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 21 Jun 2012, p. 34
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A group of New Trier High Schol students has raised $5,000 as a benefit for LEARN Charter Schools. PHotograph pianist Amber Scherer, guitarists Aaron Lewis and Jason Lewis.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication:
- 21 Jun 2012
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue