Obituary: Lauren Cavallo-Runzel
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 7 Jun 2012, p. 21
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Death notices
- Lauren Cavallo-Runzel, died on Saturday, May 26. Her father was the late bandleader, Chuck Cavallo, and her mother, Arlene E. Causey, a former runner-up to Miss America. She had three siblings, Chuck, Barbara and Susan. She met her husband, Bill Runzel, in Paris. Lauren is survived by her husband, William L. Runzel IV; her children, William L. Runzel V, Victoria Barbara, Gavin Alexandra, Cooper Causey, Charlotte Catherine and Harrison Shallow. Her brother is Dr. Charles A. Cavallo, her sister, Dr. Susana Cavallo, her late sister, Barbara Bailey, her nineteen nieces and nephews. Interment Bronswood Cemetery, Oak Brook, IL.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Jun 2012
- Date Of Event
- 26 May 2012
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930