New Trier examines cell phones, naming rights
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 31 May 2012, p. 11
Kimberly Fornek, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- New Trier High School plans to update its donation and technology policies. The district plans to eliminate separate policies for cellular phone use at the two campuses. Officials are also interested in expanding the rules for donations and naming opportunities.
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication:
- 31 May 2012
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue