Obituary: Marilyn Sill Baugher
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 24 May 2012, p. 30
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Death notices
- Marilyn Sill Baugher, of Wilmette, died May 9, 2012 at the inpatient unit of Midwest Palliative and Hospice CareCenter. She was 88. Mrs. Baugher was born and reared in Chicago. She was married to William (Bill) Baugher, in San Antonio, Texas, Thanksgiving weekend 1943. They were married almost 50 years, when Mr. Baugher died in 1992. Her husband William predeceased her almost 20 years ago. Mrs. Baugher was also predeceased by her parents Marguerite Heineman Sill and Vincent D. Sill, as well as her sister Joan Cummins. Mrs. Baugher is survived by her son Peter Vincent Baugher (Robin) of Wilmette, daughter Victoria Baugher Clark (David) of Jackson, MS, and grandchildren Julia Allison Baugher of Marina del Rey, CA, Alexander Grant Clark (Jennifer Staple) of Woodbridge, CT, Nicholas Baugher Clark (Nancy) of San Francisco, CA, Britton William Herbert Baugher (Alexandra) of Boston, MA, and Peter Douglas Clark of Grassy Key, FL. In April, Mrs. Baugher became a great grandmother with the birth of Pierson Nathaniel Clark (son of Alexander and Jennifer).
- Full obituary available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- 24 May 2012
- Date Of Event
- 9 May 2012
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmailrefdesk@wilmettelibrary.infoWWW address
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930