New Trier High School Notes
- Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Apr 1913, p. 3
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Track meet between New Trier and Lake View April 17.
Records set in the gymnasium by Kellogg Huntingdon of Kenilworth, Edno Kist of Wilmette and Werner Schmidt of Wilmette.
New Trier was visited by the forty "Ideal California Boys," members of the Boys' Achievement Club of America who are making a tour around the world in the interest of the Panama exposition in San Francisco in 1915. Wallace A. Crismore of Berwyn, chosen last Saturday as the idea Chicago boy for the trip, accompanied them.
Rev. J. W. F. Davies of Winnetka spoke to the pupils Monday morning.
Miss Fulton is ill with the mumps..
The formal opening of the New Trier school buildings will take place on 7th and 8th of June
- Date of Publication:
- 17 Apr 1913
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue