- Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 10 Apr 1913, p. 4
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Editor makes brief editorial remarks on topics of the day including the address made by Mr. J. D. Couffer Monday night; Evanston Public Library is short of funds and should be supported; Commends the establishment of a hospital and employment agency as an auxiliary to the new morals court in Chicago; The two Chicago youths who were arrested for stealing bicycles should not be glamorized or viewed as martyrs; It should be illegal for girls under the age of 18 to marry even with consent of their parents; The senate vice committee has been grilling Jens Harlstrom of Norway about the nudes on display at the International exhibit of modern art. The Committee wants to know how and why they were painted.
- Date of Publication
- 10 Apr 1913
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930