First Federal Savings & Loan of Wilmette close up view
- Herbert B. Mulford, 1873-1970, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Formerly located at 1149 Wilmette Ave, Wilmette, IL. Building no longer exists.
- In 1934 a group of citizens, called together by the Chamber of Commerce, organized the First Federal Savings & Loan Association of Wilmette to make loans on home real estate.
- In pencil on reverse " Old First Federal on Wilmette Ave."
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Wilmette
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue