First Federal Savings & Loan of Wilmette close up view
- Herbert B. Mulford, 1873-1970, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Formerly located at 1149 Wilmette Ave, Wilmette, IL. Building no longer exists.
- In 1934 a group of citizens, called together by the Chamber of Commerce, organized the First Federal Savings & Loan Association of Wilmette to make loans on home real estate.
- In pencil on reverse " Old First Federal on Wilmette Ave."
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Wilmette
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0779838353542 Longitude: -87.7063605078125
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930