Ruins of "The Breakers" near the shore of Wilmette beach
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Construction of "The Breakers" begun in No Man's Land in about 1928, never got beyond the grand staircase entrance. Note the lettering on the structure "Stop..Don't Go Up...Danger"
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmailrefdesk@wilmettelibrary.infoWWW address
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930