Museum hosts walking tour of Wilmette's past
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 28 Jul 2011, p. 7,9
- Routliffe, Kathy, Author
- Lerner, Joel, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- The Wilmette Historical Museum hosted a walking tour of the historic St. Joseph Cemetery on July 16 at Lake and Ridge Road. Museum director Kathy Hussey-Arntson, curator Patrick Leary, program director Rachel Kuhn and board member Susan Mitrano acted a tour guides.
Photographs Rachel Kuhn and Patrick Leary, museum curator.
- Date of Publication
- 28 Jul 2011
- Corporate Name(s)
- Wilmette Historical Museum ; St. Joseph Church
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.0795127706263 Longitude: -87.7219816931153
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Sun-Times Media
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930