Hearings before the Building, Planning and Zoning Comittee of the Board of Trustees of the Village of Kenilworth will be held March 20, 2007
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Feb 2007, D15
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
Public Notice is hereby given that there will be a public hearing before the Building, Planning and Zoning Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Village of Kenilworth on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 at 7:30 p.m. at the Kenilworth Village Hall, 419 Richmond Road, to consider an application filed by Illini Development, LLC to amend the Kenilworth Zoning Ordinance, 1969, as amended, as follows:
1. to amend the Special Use regulations (Section 17.6) to add "Single-Family Attached Dwellings" as a lawful special use in the R-4 Residence District along the east side of Ridge Road between Park and Greenwood Avenues;
2. to add a definition for Single-Family Attached Dwelling (Section 2.2);
3. to add standards as may be appropriate for Single-Family Attached Dwellings in the R-4 District, including, without limitation, matters such as maximum height, maximum size, maximum lot coverage, required yards (Article V); and
4. to amend such other provisions of the Zoning Ordinance as may be necessary or required to accommodate the use proposed by the applicant.
The applicant proposes that the proposed special use for single-family attached dwellings apply only to additions and enlargements of existing multi-family buildings where the proposed alteration results in a decrease of 50 percent or more in the number of dwellings on the property.
Materials regarding the proposed amendments will be available at the Village Hall, 419 Richmond Road, Kenilworth, Illinois.
Robert A. Hastings
- Date of Publication:
- 22 Feb 2007
- Corporate Name(s):
- Kenilworth Village Board
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue