Wedding: Sally Anne Rubenstein and Dr. Lawrence Alan Domont
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 4 Oct 1979, p. 105
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Sally Anne Rubenstein became the bride of Dr. Lawrence Alan Domont Aug. 5 at North Shore Congregation Israel. Rabbi Herbert Bronstein performed the ceremony. Parents of the couple are Dr. and Mrs. Lawrence H. Rubenstein of Glencoe and Mr. and Mrs. Gus Domont of Indianapolis. The bride's sister, Nancy Rubenstein of Chicago, served as maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Laurie Weiner of Denver, sister of the bride, and Peggy Fetch of Chicago. Ronald Domont of Los Angeles served his brother as best man. Ushers were the bride's brother, Jonathan Rubenstein, and Dr. Morris Brown of Atlanta. The couple resides in Chicago.
- Date of Publication
- 4 Oct 1979
- Personal Name(s)
- Domont, Lawrence ; Rubenstein, Sally
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmailrefdesk@wilmettelibrary.infoWWW address
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930