Weddings: Patricia Ann Pyle and Thomas Kreidler Rees, Jr.
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 4 Oct 1979, p. 104
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Patricia Ann Pyle and Thomas Kreidler Rees Jr. were married Sept. 2 in Montreal, N.C. The ceremonywas conducted by the Rev. Richard Crommie and Father Edward O'Dougherty. Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Frank I Pyle of Black Mountain, N.C. and Mr. and Mrs. Thomas K. Rees of Wilmette. Matron of honor was the bride's sister, Peggy Pyle Anderson and bridesmaid was Suzanne Stalls. The groom was attended by best man Michael Huyler Rees and groomsman S. Clark Heindel III. The couple resides in Milwaukee.
Photograph Patricia Pyle Rees
- Date of Publication
- 4 Oct 1979
- Personal Name(s)
- Pyle, Patricia ; Rees, Thomas
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmailrefdesk@wilmettelibrary.infoWWW address
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930