Marion Wolf Names Attendants for Her Wedding June 17
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 8 Jun 1933, p. 30
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Miss Marion Wolf of Wilmette has selected her cousin, Miss Mary Lent of Kenilworth, to be her only attendant at her marriage on June 17, to Roy Woltz, son of Mr. and Mrs. John D. Woltz, son of Mr. and Mrs. John D. Woltz of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Miss Wolf's brother, John Wolf, will serve Mr. Woltz as best man. The ceremony will take place the home of the bride's mother, Mrs. Harry J. Wolf, 819 Greenwood avenue.
Parties for the bride will be hosted on June 9 by Mrs. James Wigglesworth of Winnetka and Miss Mary Lent; on Sunday by Mr. and Mrs. A.W. Wigglesworth of Kenilworth; on June 12 by Miss Ruth King of Wilmette; by Miss Gertrude Copeland of the Orrington hotel on Tuesday. Those who entertained last week for Miss Wolf are Mrs. William H. Ellis and her daughter, Mrs. Harding Van Schaack of Wilmette, Mrs. Victor B. Scott, 825 Forest avenue, Wilmette. On Monday, June 5, Miss Virginia Evers of Wilmette and Miss Louise Claubaugh of Winnetka were co-hostesses at a party at Miss Ever's home.
- Date of Publication
- 8 Jun 1933
- Personal Name(s)
- Wolf, Marion ; Woltz, Roy
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930