Health Center News: Dental clinic will open Tuesday
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 21 Sep 1933, p. 14
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Dr. Earl Christie, dentist, will be in charge of the dental clinic conducted by the Wilmette Health center. Jean Upson is hygenist. Fee of 25 cents.
Twenty-eight patients attended the chest clinic held September 18 conducted by the Tuberculosis institute. Tuberculosis may be on the increase due to the past depression.
- Date of Publication
- 21 Sep 1933
- Personal Name(s)
- Christie, Earl ; Upson, Jean
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930