Eight Winners Named in P.S. Co's Contest
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 24 Nov 1938, p. 17
- Media Type
- Item Type
- J. W. Kehoe, division manager, announced the eight winners in the home building and modernization contest sponsored by the Public Sersvice Company of Northern Illinois. Those winning $200 each in the competition were V. H. Moon, 720 Forest avenue, Highland Park; Dr. Dwight Barcroft, 335 Oakdale avenue, Lake Forest; Victor Tonneson, 2190 S. Sheridan road, Highland Park; J. J. Hansen, 7507 Lowell avenue, Niles Center; L. Lederer, Clarendon drive, Prospect Heights; John H. Davies, 826 Chestnut avenue, Wilmette; H. E. Scarborough, 2239 Lincolnwood drive, and V. E. Franzen, 2418 Thayer street, Evanston.
Judges were W. G. Ruggles, realtor, Evanston; J. M. Appel, president First National bank, Highland Park; and W. D. Sorgatz, FHA architecural inspector, Evanston.
- Date of Publication
- 24 Nov 1938
- Corporate Name(s)
- Public Service Company of Northern Illinois
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930