Obituary: Mrs. Lucille S. Caldwell
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 24 Aug 1939, p. 51
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Mrs. Lucille S. Caldwell, 930 Linden avenue, Wilmette, passed away Wednesday afternoon at her home after a long illness. She is survived by her husband, Herbert; by a daughter, Mrs. Lester Cupples of Gallup, N.M., by a son, Delma W. of Chicago; by a brother, C. H. Stannus of Detroit; and by two grandchildren. Services will be held in Rushville, Ind., on Saturday with interment there.
- Date of Publication
- 24 Aug 1939
- Personal Name(s)
- Caldwell, Lucille ; Caldwell, Herbert Mrs.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930