Gordon Bull Dies of Gunshot Wounds
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 25 Jul 1935, p. 14
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Gordon W. Bull, 62 years old, 524 Maple avenue, Wilmette, died early Thursday morning, July 18, at the Evanston hospital from self-inflicted gunshot wounds. Survivors, beside the widow are three daughters, Mrs. Wallace Behnke, 831 Oakwood avenue, Mrs. John W. Newey, Highland Park, and Barbara Jane, at home, and two brothers, Charles W. Bull, 612 Warwick road, Kenilworth, and James Bull, of St. Louis, Mo. Burial was in Rosehill cemetery.
- Date of Publication
- 25 Jul 1935
- Personal Name(s)
- Behnke, Wallace Mrs. ; Bull, Barbara ; Bull, Charles ; Bull, Gordon ; Bull, James ; Newey, John Mrs.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930