J. C. Stevenson Dies; Was Noted Engineer
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 31 Dec 1936, p. 6
- Media Type
- Item Type
- James Cummin Stevenson, 51, of 138 Woodland avenue, Winnetka, died at 2 o'clock Tuesday morning at Augustana hospital, Chicago, of a heart attack, aggravated by influenza. Mr. Stevenson was born in Galveston, Texas, December 16, 1885. He is survived by his widow, Mrs. Mary Pearl Melton Stevenson and three childen: Mary Jane, Catherine M. and James Cummin Stevenson, III; by a brother, Donald A. of Galveston, and six sisters, Mrs. John T. Christopher, Mrs. John P. Teahan and Miss Marian Stevenson, all of Galveston; Mrs. Raymond Giffels and Mrs. Carl A. Giffels, both of Detroit, and Mrs. Alfred Jones of Los Angeles. Services were to be conducted at the Church of the Holy Comforter, Kenilworth, by the rector, the Rev. Leland Hobart Danforth, on Thursday afternoon.
- Date of Publication
- 31 Dec 1936
- Personal Name(s)
- Christopher, John T. Mrs. ; Danforth, Leland ; Giffels, Carl A. Mrs. ; Giffels, Raymond Mrs. ; Jones, ALfred Mrs. ; Stevenson, Catherine ; Stevenson, Donald ; Stevenson, James ; Stevenson, Marian ; Stevenson, Mary ; Teahan, John P. Mrs.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930