Ancestral house provides stones for new mansion
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 26 Oct 1928, p. 30
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Mr. and Mrs. Roy F. Best, 1121 Lake Avenue, Wilmette, to use stones from wall and flour mill on Pike County, Ohio ancestral farm in construction of house on Romona Road in Indian Hill Estates
- Date of Publication
- 26 Oct 1928
- Personal Name(s)
- Best, Roy ; Best, Roy Mrs.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Indian Hill Estates ; Bills Bros.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmailrefdesk@wilmettelibrary.infoWWW address
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930