Charles Mark, engineer At Kenilworth, is dead
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 25 Apr 1924, p. 7
- Full Text
Charles Mark, 336 Ivy court, Kenilworth, died Friday, April 18, at the Evanston hospital from injuries sustained in an automobile accident in Kenilworth. Mr. Mark, was engineer for the Kenilworth Water company.
He is survived by the widow, Mrs. Julia Mark, and three children, Margit, Fred, and Arne.
Services were held Monday and burial was as Memorial Park.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Death notices
- Date of Publication:
- 25 Apr 1924
- Personal Name(s):
- Mark, Arne ; Mark, Charles ; Mark, Fred ; Mark, Julia ; Mark, Margit
- Local identifier:
- From the collection of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital images may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue