Mrs. Gertrude Morrow is called by death, Jan 31
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 8 Feb 1924, p. 7
- Full Text
Funeral services for Mrs. Gertrude Morrow who passed away Thursday, January 31, were held on Monday from the Church of the Holy Comforter, Kenilworth, Rev. Leland H. Danforth officiating.
Mrs. Morrow was the mother of Mrs. Helen M. Mills of Elder lane, Winnetka.
She had been in failing health for several years but death was hastened by an attack of la grippe, it was said.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Death notices
- Date of Publication:
- 8 Feb 1924
- Personal Name(s):
- Danforth, Leland ; Mills, Helen ; Morrow, Gertrude
- Local identifier:
- From the collection of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue