Noted horticulturist is summoned by death [Mrs. Beele M. Grayson]
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 14 Mar 1924, p. 5
- Full Text
Mrs. Beele M. Grayson, mother of Mrs. S. H. Berringer, of the Wilmette Inn, passed away February 10. Burial was at Milwaukee.
Mrs. Grayson lived in Wilmette during the past four years and was a well known horticulturist, furnishing many of the flowers for Wilmette churches. Her last illness was superinduced by fright and a general nervous breakdown suffered about a year ago when an automobile in which she was a passenger was pursued by a bandit gang on one of the highways west of the village.
Mrs. M. Healey, another daughter, also survives.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Death notices
- Date of Publication:
- 14 Mar 1924
- Personal Name(s):
- Berringer, S. H. Mrs. ; Grayson, Beele Mrs. ; Healey, M. Mrs.
- Local identifier:
- From the collection of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital images may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue