Emma W. Kempe called by death on Thursday
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 21 Mar 1924, p. 6
- Full Text
Emma W. Kempe, wife of Otto L. Kempe, 418 Ridge avenue, passed away Thursday morning at 9:30 o'clock at the home of her daughter, 1315 Ashland avenue. She had been in failing health for five years.
Funeral services will be held Saturday afternoon at 2:30 o'clock from St. John's Lutheran church, and burial will be at Memorial park.
Mrs. Kempe had been a resident of the north shore since 1887. She was particularly active in St. John's Lutheran church work.
She is survived by her husband, two sons, Paul and Walter E., and two daughters, Mathilda M., and Mrs. R. G. Saxer.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Death notices
- Date of Publication:
- 21 Mar 1924
- Personal Name(s):
- Kempe, Emma ; Kempe, Mathilda ; Kempe, Otto ; Kempe, Paul ; Kempe, Walter ; Saxer, R. G. Mrs.
- Local identifier:
- From the collection of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital images may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue