New Trier band fund is completed: band fund is over the top, total of $2,148.37 contributed by friends of New Trier High School, band is overjoyed, many a fine story woven around fund
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 25 Apr 1924, p. 1
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Campaign began before 1923 Christmas holidays; new uniforms ordered; Cook County High School Band contest; two benefit concerts; one special entertainment; band's first uniformed appearance at County band concert; stories behind the contributions
- Date of Publication:
- 25 Apr 1924
- Personal Name(s):
- Anderson, Donald ; Anderson, Edward ; Page, Robert ; Pope, George Mrs.
- Corporate Name(s):
- Girls' Athletic Association ; Lloyd Hollister, Inc.
- Local identifier:
- From the collection of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital images may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue