Lord honorees called "Brothers for Others"
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Jan 2004, Trend, D7
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Two Loyola Academy faculty members and brothers, John A. O'Loughlin of Glenview, Loyola class of 1959, and his sibling, James M. O'Loughlin of Kenosha, Wisconsin, class of 1962, were joint recipients of the school's prestigious Rev. Daniel A. Lord, S.J. Award for Distinguished Service in the Cause of Youth.
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jan 2004
- Personal Name(s)
- Bruzzini, Jill ; Heinz, Barbara ; Heinz, Edward M. III ; Heinz, Laurette F. ; Langley, Dennis J. ; Langley, Julie ; McNulty, David K. ; Munz, Theodore G. ; O'Loughlin, James M. ; O'Loughlin, John A. ; Reynolds, Jane ; Reynolds, Sherman F. ; Voegeli, Trey ; Wehmer, Dorothy A. ; Wehmer, Edward J.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Loyola Academy
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930