Obituary: Marion Schaefgen Kivland
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 29 May 1997, p. 24
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Death notices
- Full obituary available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Mrs. Kivland, 97, died May 26 at her home in Wilmette. Her father, Peter Schaefgen, was the first police officer in Gross Point, now Wilmette. She was the last survivor of her family of 13 brothers and sisters. Her husband was the late Paul Kivland. She is survived by two sons and three daughters. Paul (Louise) of Arlington Heights, Joseph (Virginia) of Bonita Springs, Florida, Marion (Harold) Schmid of West Allis, Wisconsin, Dorothy (John) Dahl of Wilmette and Helen (Fred) Golden of Bonita Springs; 23 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. Another daughter, Patsy, died before her. Interment will be in All Saints Cemetery, Des Plaines.
- Date of Publication
- 29 May 1997
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930